Real estate insurance - private homes, buildings, etc.
Real estate insurance provides protection against damage caused by natural disasters (e.g. floods, tempests, hailstorms, fires, explosions, lightning strikes, landslides, etc.) as well as against other risks such as damage to the building caused by burglary or acts of vandalism.
This form of insurance may apply to various types of real estate property:
- private homes and apartment buildings
- privately owned apartments and non-residential premises
- cooperative apartments and joint-ownership interest
- weekend cottages
- privately owned garages which are not a part of the residence
- buildings under construction (bonus rates apply)
- secondary buildings and structures (garages, fencing, pools, gates, PB tanks, etc.)
- building material, building machinery and tools used for the construction, maintenance and renovation of the insured building
A suitable addition to a real estate insurance product is liability insurance arising from the ownership, leasehold or lease of real estate property.
Make an appointment with our insurance adviser, who (upon the basis of an analysis of your needs) will help you select the most convenient product(s) based on price and insurance cover. This meeting represents no obligation on your part and the services are free.